Residential Association Management
Omega’s cutting edge processes produce solutions designed to help your association grow and prosper. We strive to provide exceptional services that foster trust and results. Engage with our team and you will experience the Omega difference.
Your Dedicated Management Team
Each Community Manager at Omega has been accredited by CAI, holding professional designations including the Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA), the Association Management Specialist (AMS), and the Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM), a designation reserved for only the most experienced managers.
Working closely with Board members, homeowners, and service personnel, Community Managers coordinate and execute community operations. Responsibilities may include:
- Identifying and resolving major and minor issues within the community.
- Advising the Board and enacting Board decisions in keeping with industry best practices and legal constraints.
- Assisting the Board with meeting preparation and attendance.
- Administering vendor contracts and overseeing maintenance work.
Assistant Community Managers are a convenient and accessible in-office presence for community members. The Assistant Community Manager expedites the association’s daily functioning by:
- Acting as a consistent first point of contact for homeowners, Board members and vendors.
- Issuing violation letters, informational notices, and other correspondence.
- Processing architectural applications, clubhouse rentals, pool key requests, and more.
The Closing Representative provides a streamlined, yet thorough property transfer procedure giving new homeowners peace of mind. The Closing Representative creates a positive initial experience by:
- Working with closing attorneys by providing accurate, timely information and processing closing forms.
- Determining any payments to be collected or disbursed at closing.
- Providing essential membership information to new homeowners, including welcome packets and payment coupons.
A Customized Selection of Services
At Omega, we take pride in the way we build relationships with the Board and general membership in each of the communities we manage. When you call our office during normal business hours, you’ll always be greeted by a representative who is ready to help you get the information you need. Similarly, each Association’s contract is created based on the community’s specific needs. We’ll listen and talk with you to find out which combination of the below services will work best for you—it may be all, or it may be just a few:
- Violation Services
- Board Assistance
- Vendor Services
- Legal Services
- Architectural Request Services
- Clubhouse Rental Services
- Pool Services
- Emergency Services
- Record Keeping
- Board Meetings
- Annual Meetings
- Budget Preparation
Request More Information
To request more information, simply submit our online Request for Management Proposal form. We’ll follow up with you to answer any questions, learn more about your Association’s needs, and discuss how we can help you.