Over the years we have built and maintained many long lasting relationships with some of the Triangle area’s premier land developers and builders. We work with developers from the very early planning stages all the way through to turning over the association to the homeowners. Developers have come to rely on the Omega Team for guidance on covenant drafts, reviewing documents before they are recorded, trending changes and consulting on general HOA development. We become an extension of the developers’ team and help to provide a more positive experience for the homeowners.
We take these relationships very seriously, and understand that today’s most desirable communities aren’t just places to live—they’re places to relax, unwind, gather, and play.
How Can We Help You?
In addition to our Accounting Services, we provide the following to our developer clients:
- Preliminary review of the Association’s governing documents.
- Professional RFP development for each contract.
- Build out budget assistance to help determine an appropriate assessment rate.
- Development of Architectural Guidelines, Rules and Regulations, and Collection Policies.
- Preliminary Insurance requirement audit (including walk through of property with Agent.)
- Completion of PUD questionnaires. Board training opportunities.
- HOA training for on site sales agents.
- Transition training.
Request More Information
To request more information, simply submit our online Request for Management Proposal form. We’ll follow up with you to answer any questions, learn more about your Association’s needs, and discuss how we can help you.